ACCESSING THE SITE
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to certain users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- disrupt, interfere with, violate the security of, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to, the Website or any computer network;
- circumvent any technological measure implemented by Riverside or any of Riverside’s providers or any other third party (including another user of the Website) to protect the Website;
- upload, transmit, distribute, or run any computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, or any computer code that could damage or alter a computer, portable device, computer network, communication network, data, the Website, or any other system, device, or property;
- use any robot, spider, or other automated device to monitor or copy the web pages of the Website or any information provided on the Website without the express written permission of Riverside;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Website;
- attempt, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, credentials, or other security information from any other user;
- jeopardize the security of your account or anyone else’s account (for example, by allowing another individual to login into your account as you);
- impersonate any other user, person, or entity (including, without limitation, using e-mail addresses associated with any of the forgoing to create an account);
- provide referral information for someone else without first obtaining consent from the person being referred and notifying them that they may receive communication from Riverside; or
- violate any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any law regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
NO OFFER OF SECURITIES – DISCLOSURE OF INTERESTS
Under no circumstances should any material at this Website be used or considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy an interest in any securities or investment fund. The material on this Website does not constitute, and may not be used in connection with, an offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not permitted by law or in which the person making such offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation. Access to information about any accounts is limited to investors who, among other requirements, either qualify as accredited investors within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or those investors who generally are sophisticated in financial matters, such that they are capable of evaluating the merits and risks of prospective investments.
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE OFFERED
The information contained herein is not investment advice. Any specific companies listed or discussed do not represent any or all companies purchased, sold or recommended for advisory clients since inception. Users should not assume that all investments in the companies identified are or will be profitable.
ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING AND MESSAGING
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE LINKS AND REFERRALS
OWNERSHIP & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The owner of the Riverside Website is based in the United States. Riverside provides the Website for use only by persons located in the United States. Riverside makes no claims that the Website or any of its contents are accessible or appropriate outside the United States. Access and use of the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access or use the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARANTIES
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RIVERSIDE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE. RIVERSIDE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; OR (B) THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES, “TROJAN HORSES,” OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE. No information or advice obtained through the Website, or any other affirmation of Riverside, by words or actions, shall constitute a warranty.
You use any material distributed, downloaded, or accessed from the Website at your own risk and discretion. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, loss of data, or loss due to your downloading or reliance upon any such material. Riverside assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment, software, or other property as a result of your downloading, viewing, or otherwise using the Website or any material found on the Website, or any other site to which the Website is linked, or any damages resulting from your reliance on materials posted on the Website.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THOSE PROVISIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT; WAIVER; SEVERABILITY
Should you have any questions, please contact us online.